Just want to share the new Google Webmaster tool to all SEO/Webmaster to improve your sites performance. I’ll give a brief preview on what you will get on these tool.
1. WebCrawl/Crawl rate- it will show you how often and how many errors does googlebot get from your site while crawling your whole site. In these way you could track on how often Googlebot visit your pages. So if you notice a sudden decrease of Googlebot visits there must be something wrong on your site. It might be the number of backlinks you have does decrease. These are one of the must know in Search Engine Optimization.
2. Mobile Web – It will show you if your site have Mobile CHTML Crawl errors and Mobile WML/XHTML Crawl errors.
3. Robots.txt analysis – it will show you how your robots.txt is written and perfoming. You better place your robots.txt on the root of your website i.e. http://www.domain.com/robots.txt
4. Preferred domain – lets you choose what domain would appear on SERPs i.e. http://www.domain.com or http://domain.com
5. Enhanced Image Search – these features will let you enable enhanced image search on your site.
6. Crawl stats – it will provide distribution information for pages Google have crawl and it will show what are the pages with higher PageRank.
7. Query stats – On these features it will give you the Top search queries for your site and the average top position of the keywords. Also you can check what are the top keywords you’re ranking that converts into traffic with the respective average position on SERP.
8. Page analysis – You can see how GoogleBot see your website. It will give you a stats what are the keywords that has been indexed by Google already. Also it will show you what are the anchor text that linking to your site.
9. External links – it will show you how many outgoing links you have on your site. It will show you how many outgoing links on every page of your site. The more outgoing links, the less pageviews.
10. Internal links – It will show you how many links are linking to every page of your website.
11. Sitemaps – You can check if your Google Sitemap is working. You can add sitemaps on your site using these tool. Sitemaps will help your site to be crawlable.
Just last week I’m looking for an Ipod that I will give to my sister as a gift for her graduation. Because I’m very busy to go to the mall I look to purchase online. It came to my mind to try to buy on Ebay.ph. If you’re not familiar with Ebay.com, it is a portal where you could sell different products online and some other stuff you own (new/old). I don’t really know how much Ipod cost. So I search Ipod on the website and found some. The first is Ipod 2nd generation BIN Price is 2000php. So I thought it’s a bargain that’s why I took the BIN price. So I contacted the seller. But after talking to him I saw later that the post was edited and he stated that this is 99.9% like the original Ipod (Made in China) . Now I’m disappointed. I told the seller that I would contact him later this week. Also on that same day I bid on an Ipod Nano which the highest bid is around 2,450 php and so I bid for 2,750 php. And the next 2 days ebay sent me an email telling that I won the auction. And I’m so excited that I won the auction I contact the seller via SMS. Then he told me he will call me back on my landline. I gave her my landline. The conversation goes like these.
Seller: Hi, this is the seller of the Ipod nano( I wouldn’t mention her real name)
Me: Hi, good evening.
Seller: Have I deal with you before?
Me: Nope, Why?
Seller: Because my old account have been deleted on Ebay for few times now.
Me: Oh ok, Why they delete it?
Seller: Because they don’t want people selling “not original” Ipod.
Me:(confused) Oh ic
Seller: I just want to remind you that this is not original Ipod.
Me: So what is the difference between the the original and your product?
Seller: My product is much better because it has more features than the original. Does the original Ipod has video and radio?
Me: Really, Ok I’ll just contact you later this week because I’m working during weekdays.
Seller: Ok, just contact me when you will get it. Atleast 2 days before so that I could get the product.
Me: Ok, sure. Thanks
-End of the conversation-
The moral of the story is make sure you’re buying the original one. I have no plans of buying the product because it’s against my principle to buy these type of products. So I guess I’ll just leave a message to them that I’m not interested anymore because the product is not what I’m looking for. I hope they would not leave me a negative feedback in Ebay.ph. I’ve heard few pirates are selling fake products lately. My friend has just told me (because he’s a guitarist and loves collecting guitars) there are lot of fake guitars that are being sell in Ebay.ph Now I’m afraid about implementing PayPal in Ebay.ph because you might get lot of fake products. Jeezzz… But anyway I hope this will serve as a warning who wants to try ebay.ph. I’m just lucky that these people told me the truth about their product before selling it.
Lately many blog marketing is being used by the SEO around the world. It’s because contextual links are much powerful than text links. Because Search Engines are now tracking the buying/selling of links. And blogging is now the way to gather incoming links for a site and also it gives keyword rich anchor text which is very search engine friendly. Not to mention blogs are being indexed fast rather than a regular website. Why advertise on blogs? Simply because it’s the best right now and you will get permanent links from a blog post.
Blogging is now becoming a trend. Another way to advertise, market, earn in the internet. In order to earn from blogging you must first establish your blog and get as many incoming links for your blog in order to increase your link popularity and search engine rankings. This means the higher the traffic, the higher the chances that your blog will be chosen by the advertiser. And also if your Blog become popular, many people will link to you voluntarily and gain higher PageRank which is one of the criteria of the advertiser. Also if you have many content you will have page indexed which is one of the things advertiser is looking for. The higher the indexed pages the more trust you will get from advertiser that your site is a quality blog.
If you’re tired of checking your Google PageRank one by one here’s the tool for you in order to check the PageRank of your website. Try it to make your job easy try Bulk PageRank Checker
This is one of the hardest part in starting a website. There are two types of visitors namely organic and referral. Organic visitors are the traffic you’ll get from SERPs and referral are traffic you will get from other websites that has link to you either from advertising or they just love to link to your website. In order to get more traffic you need some strategic planning thoughts that will be tackle on my next post. With the rapid growing of competition you must be able to manage on how to be on top above the rest.
As part of starting a website you need to choose the best hosting company for you. All of us are looking for cheap and reliable web host. And I just want to give some advice on whats the best hosting packages out there. But don’t worry the title of the blog will be discussed later on this blog post. SEOPinoy your free SEO tips & case studies blog is here to tackle about the right hosting packages for you.
Currently I’m using both HostGator Baby package shared hosting ($9.95) and Godaddy Deluxe Plan shared hosting ($6.99). On both hosting they offer 100 GB Space and 1,000GB of bandwith. There is only two diffence between them. The price and the cPanel. Godaddy offers cheaper price but the cPanel features which we are very familiar with, is not available on Godaddy. Traffic stats on Godaddy is not that good looking as well.(They don’t have Awstats) . They offer good traffic stats manager but not for free. So I was thinking if I just switched to HostGator since all the space and bandwith I’m looking for is on HostGator now. But the price is not the same though. Also I heard some horror stories from former clients of HostGator. They said that HostGator sometimes will just shut down your hosting because of some violation that they’re not aware of. So I have to choose between them that’s why I have two hosting account currently. But as the old saying “Don’t Put All Your Eggs in One Basket” so I guess I have to stick on these two hosting account.
Also if you want to look for alternatives search it in Google, there are lot of good and detailed reviews on different webhosting company out there. And get back here if you found something that is much better than Godaddy and Hostgator hosting.
Here are some of the Godaddy promo codes I’ve used on Godaddy:
OYH1 – 10% off on any order.
OYH2 – $5 off from any $30 order or more
OYH3 – In case you want to register a domain for just $6.95/year use this code.
If you want to save $9.94 from your Baby Hosting Packages which is BTW $9.95 you’ll just have to spend $0.01 from your Paypal account or Credit Card. Not bad right? It seems like you have free 1 month hosting. I don’t know if this can be avail again by the same Paypal account or individual. I’ll try again if I can get away with it. LOL
HostGator Coupon Code: JURY, hgc25, hostgator, freetrial, iceishot, MUSICA
So it’s really no risk if you will use HostGator Hosting Packages.
Are you having problem encashing your dollar check from Google Adsense cheque, PayPerPost cheques, Adbrite check , ReviewMe, check, Commission Junction check and other affiliate programs check? BTW if you’re not familiar with ReviewMe, and PayPerPost it’s a portal for clients buying text links with anchor text to be embedded to a blog post. Well usually this is the biggest problem Pinoy SEO/Webmaster is facing. After reading few blogs and forum discussion about how to encash your Dollar check, this is my review on it.
Read the rest of this entry »
While searching for the best Google keyword/s suggestion tool I’ve found Google Zeitgeist. In these tool you can find the most searched keyword sorted by country. A very useful tool for webmaster who want to build a website based on the popularity of a niche.
What makes an SEO a good SEO is probably if you could build quality links to your client. Because quality links is much better than quantity links.
Examples of Quality links
- Relevant niche
- One-way links not reciprocal links
- Backlinks is ranking in SERP for a particular keyword relevant to niche
- Your link must not be in page that looks like link farm.
- Your link must be SEO friendly. Meaning it’s a plain link to your site not redirect and/or with “no follow”.
- SEO Pinoy -